CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Coming down from the CVS high.

I got a second card and continued on my CVS high right up until Saturday evening. Most stores had their stickies down already and I was still in there making the best of the Black Friday sale, and the monthly offers.

My stash cabinet is now in danger of overflowing. I think I'll be sending some toothpaste to my family since we have 16 tubes that are still unopened. The local women's shelter doesn't have toothpaste on their list of things needed right now.

I haven't really seen any outstanding deals that make me want to run to CVS though. I think I'll wait until the Huggies sale next week and get some diapers for DD#2 to give me a break from cloth for a little bit. It will give me a fresh start so I can track my savings at the 1st of the year. :)

0 comments: