CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Proof that we all mess up..

I spent roughly $22 OOP at CVS Sunday morning. *head desk*

I was mad at myself. I miscalculated the Pantene ad. I did the math off the 2/$5 and not the 2/$7. I only had $5 in ECBs to start with, and then I found the Infusium 23 for $3.50 and I had $3/1 Qs and I just couldn't pass it up so I used all 10 of the Qs I had. Although given my typical savings level I can't really complain too much. My cashiers were trying to talk me down from my self hating in the middle of the store. *rofl*

I walked out with..

5 Pantene Shampoos
5 Pantene Conditioners
3 Infusium 23 Shampoos
3 Infusium 23 Conditioners
4 Infusium 23 Leave-in Treatments
1 Schick Intuition
1 NovaMax Monitor
6 Dawn Dish Soaps


I can't complain, they're right. That's over $200 in product easily. No use staying upset about it, but I'll just make sure to double check my math before I hit the register.

2 comments:

The Proverbs Wife said...

I wonder if my CVS has the infusium on sale. I will check later this week thanks for the heads up.

I'm sorry to hear about your mishap. Still in all you cam away with alot of items.

It just hurts so bad to spend (that much) on $200 worth of items when you know that you could have done better.

You still did great.

Alana Jo said...

We all make mistakes. Dont beat yourself up too much. You still saved a ton.