CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oh Thrifty blog, how I ignore thee..

And I'm not doing it on purpose. I swear I'm not. We've been working on adjusting my youngest daughters sleep schedule, and the last few days have been pretty good. Although by about 2pm I'm a walking zombie for some reason. O_o

Anywho.. Back to the purpose of this blog..

I have gone to Albertson's a few times this week alrady the first trip I got things that I had coupons for and that had a low stock. Like the last box of Minute Rice, and the last jar of Welch's grape jelly. Today things were marked down a little more, but still not as much as I would like on some things. So I once again got a few things that were deeply discounted like some party sets (plates, napkins, hats, cups and invites) for both my girls. One Dora themed set, and one Backyardagins set. I also got a dozen CFL light bulbs since we keep blowing bulbs in this house.

My total today was $51.xx and I saved $123.xx! *happy dance*


Hopefully next week the discounts on EVERYTHING will be 50% or more. Then I can validate buying more things. :D

0 comments: