CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm back at it!

It's been a few months, and I've moved 1600 miles. My house is mostly in order now, and I find myself a little bored. So despite the fact that I was going to try and keep a more natural household I decided to coupon for fun anyhow. A sign of a true addict. :P

ANYHOW...

I had a couple of coupons left that were still good that I had hung on to, and printed out WAY more than I should have this morning I'm sure. For just starting back up with almost nothing already on hand I did pretty good. :D

Walgreens ~ 2 transactions
OOP ~ $25.15
RR Earned ~ $19 (I used a $4 RR from my 1st transaction on my 2nd transaction)
Adjusted OOP ~ $6.15

CVS ~ 1 transaction
OOP ~ $12.17
ECBs Earned ~ $19.99
Adjusted OOP ~ -$7.82

Target ~ 2 transactions
OOP ~ $3.42

Total Adjusted OOP ~ $1.75

The haul..

August 30, 2009 Haul

Not shown, but included in my totals: 2 newspapers, 1 20oz bottle of water, 1 20oz Mt. Dew

0 comments: