CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

w00t!

So I had some time before my boyfriend plane landed, and after the girls and I had dinner, so we hit up some Longs/CVS and WAGs for some deals. :D

Walgreens total OOP was $23.37, but I walked away with $29 in RR. I'm missing a receipt for about $8, but every time I spent money I got back more RR's than I spent so my OOP is really a MM. I used up $12 in RR, and I'm still sitting at like $41 in RR. :O Oh and the best part.... I snagged a BUNCH of the Healthy Savings booklets at one store! WOOHOO!

At CVS between my two cards I paid $3.56, and made $6 or $7 in ECBs (and spent a few too). The best part was at the last Longs (CVS) that I went to I scored a load of stuff that was 75% off. I got Glade Scented Oil Candle refills for 97c, a Dryel Kit for under $3, Armstrong floor cleaner for 39c and there was tons more.

I'll upload a picture of my haul tomorrow. :)


Pictures as promised ..

September 1 Haul

0 comments: