CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

CVS Haul 11/9/08

I started out with $11 ECB (Extra Care Bucks) from a prior visit. I got a little flustered as this was only my second big trip and ended up fudging a little bit. Here's a list of my haul...

1 - Package Carefree Pads
1 - L'Oreal Reavitalift Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate
1 - Garnier Fructis Curl Defining Spray
2 - Listerine Agent Blue in Bubble Blast flavor
2 - 40oz bottle Softsoap refill (antibacterial)
3 - 12-pack Pepsi product
4 - St. Ives Mineral Therapy Body Wash
5 - 11oz Palmolive dish soap

My OOP (out of pocket) spending was $23.13. I have $4 ECB for another trip still too.

I'm still trying to figure out how to walk out with very little OOP, but I think I need to clip more coupons. Regardless I'm still pleased with myself. That's about $1.22 per item. :D

0 comments: