CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Kroger Savings

So I did the Mega Bake Sale, and used some of my free French's Worcestershire sauce coupons as well. The total for some reason came out to $4.90, which was way more than I had planned, but regardless it was an 84% savings!

Last night I had to run and get a few things and hit up another Mega sale while I was at it. I didn't have coupons for all of the Mega sale items, and not for a few other items I got. I spent $31, but saved $28.20. 47% is pretty darn good since I lacked coupons for things.

Today I did another Mega sale, and had to get some cheese and cream of mushroom soup since both were on sale. I spent $23.07 and saved $23.45, so about 50%.

I'm now well stocked on quite a few items. I think all I have left for this week is to meal plan, go to Sprout's for fresh stuff, and of course CVS.

0 comments: