CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thrift Store Monday

Tomorrow morning is the prime day for looking at the TS across the street. There's a little more of a chance that they've done some restocking Sunday while closed. I've found many Gymboree and Old Navy items. There was a nice Gap dress from DD#1 too.

I've gotten 5 pairs of shoes for the girls thus far. Three pairs for DD#1 of which two were Stride Rites, and one was Gymboree. $4 in shoes (and $1.40 for new laces for one pair) that would have cost well over $100 new! DD#2's two pairs of shoes were not name brands, but they work perfectly for things I've found for her.

I've filled their closet and have run out of children's hangers, and yet I keep going back for more. I can't complain when it's 79c per item when it's size 4T or smaller! Shoes are 99c unless otherwise noted. It's great considering how fast they grow out of clothes and shoes. I should have done this much sooner.

0 comments: