CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hi, it's me again. =P

First of all CVS must take joy in messing with people who tend to be a little ... obsessive compulsive. I had heard yesterday of a $5/$30 Q e-mail that people were getting. Of course my mailbox remained empty, as always. I had my wonderful scenario all set up and pretty from last night (as shown in my last scenario post) and I was rather happy with it. I should have checked my e-mail again last night after I woke up from my late nap. At 6:34pm the Q hit my mail box. I don't know if I should do a happy dance or face plant into my laptop.

So what did I just spend a few moments doing? Yeah, re-working my scenario. Someone needs to make me a nice little button to go on my page stating how much of a CVS Freak I am. O_O

I swear to you if anything else changes in the next ~14 hours I'll refrain from posting it. ;)

4 comments:

Alana Jo said...

LMBO!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER! Im sure in 14 hours SOMETHING else will come up.

Alana Jo said...

Oh and I have several blinkies that I made ages ago. You can see them here.

http://justniftythrifty.blogspot.com/2008/08/here-are-some-blinkies-i-made-for.html

I still have the template if you have something different you would like one to say.

Alana Jo said...

What program did u do this in? I dont have excel on this puter just works spreadsheet.

Jennifer said...

I was using NeoOffice, but it's for Mac OS X.