CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Welcome to my Thrift Blog!

Yeah. I need a place to put it all out in writing. I get some sort of sick satisfaction when I get a good deal. When I save more than I pay, and of course as any true thrift addict would know .... CVS. I'm not sure which is worse, my addiction to CVS or my addiction to the thrift store across the street.

Yes, across the street. Like I look out my front door and there it is. It opens at 10am so I leave my house at 9:50 with DD#2 in her stroller, and DD#1 walking next to me holding the stroller. I'm there when the doors open so I can get first dibs on the girls clothes. Living in a nice area means there are lots of nice little girls clothes to be had. The girls have very individual and eclectic wardrobes that cost very little (including shoes too for the most part).

A little about me.. My name is Jennifer. I have been with David for just over 3 years and we have a 1 year old daughter together (DD#2), and I have an almost 4 year old (this friday!) daughter from my ex. We reside in a suburb of Dallas Texas. :)

2 comments:

Alana Jo said...

Good to see you here :)
Ill be following!

jnnyfer said...

Hi, My name is Jennifer and I have an addiction too!! Glad to see you here and I LOVE your spreadsheet for planning out your shopping trips!! I will definately be following:)
Jnnyfer