CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

CVS and Wags Haul 1/4

I have a bit of OOP, but I really made out! I was also in need of vitamins and the $12 OOP I spent on that got me 260 days worth. I would have had a whole years worth, but they only had 2 packs of regular Centrum. I might return the package of Centrum Silver and get the regular if I can. Anyhow.. on to what I got!

CVS:

3 One Touch Blood Glucose Monitors
5 Kotex Multi-packs
2 Listerine Whitening Pens
2 L'Oreal HIP Eye Shadows
6 Chocolate Skittles
1 6-pack Gold Emblem Flavored Water
4 20oz Cokes
1 Glade Scented Oil Candle Set
1 Teddy Grahams
5 6-packs Slim Fast

Total OOP - $4.00

Wags:

2 130 count Centrum
1 100 count Centrum Silver
2 Soft Soap
4 Glade Oil Scented Candle Refills
1 Garnier Fructis Shine Spray
2 Benefiber 20 serving Powder
2 Glade Candles
2 20ft Reynolds Wrap
1 Freestyle Freedom Lite Blood Glucose Moniter

Total OOP - $13.84

It really would have been more impressive if I had been able to get the 19 bottles of Garnier I was planning on.

Grand total OOP - $17.84

And $1.07 for a small latte from Dunkin Doughnuts while I waited for Wags to open. ;)

I'm going to go to a different Wags later today and try the Garnier again. I didn't spent $9 on news papers yesterday to not get the deal done. ;)

0 comments: