CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

No longer using HCW

I will no long be using HotCouponWorld, and I will no longer recommend it either. I was absolutely appalled today when I was on the Walgreens forum and saw someone say this in regards to the Ragu deal this week...

"Maybe the gays in California should be grateful that they are not allowed to marry--they can get more ragu that way".

O_O


I understand that people have their own opinions on gay marriage, but it does not have a place in a forum meant for deals pertaining to a drug store. I'm so disgusted right now that I can barely form words.

SlickDeals.net is much better, and I have yet to see anyone say such deplorable things about gay marriage.

4 comments:

Alana Jo said...

OMG! Definately not the place to express opinions like that!

Jennifer said...

It took all my strength to not tear into that person how I am accustom to when such stupidity is spewed. I happily left them neg rep though.

Kris Norman said...

What? Are you kidding me? Why did somebody even think that a comment like that should have a place in a coupon forum?

Unknown said...

Wow! Thanks for posting that! :)