CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Done for the month..

I need to total up my spending from today, but I'm pretty much done spending for the month. I'll get some news papers on Saturdays, and the things that go bad or get consumed quickly (milk, cheese, eggs), but aside from that I've done well enough getting us stocked up. I may spend the $4 to get 4 more loaves of Acti-Fiber bread from Kroger, and get another gallon of milk while it's $2.25 a gallon.

I dropped my coupon binder today and it popped open. I'm going to take it as a sign. The only way I'm going to do anything is if it's totally free or such a good deal that there's no way I could pass it up (like if hamburger is on sale for $1.50 a pound or something).

I reorganized my stockpile. I'll get pictures soon, and my savings totals too. ;)

0 comments: