CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Okay I might have lied

*hides*

I got some coupons in. So I had to go hunting for the Febreeze candle on clearance. :D

I found 10, yes TEN, more. I also found a can of Febreeze air freshener on clearance for 33c! So my total haul for my first trip out yesterday looked like this..

10 Febreeze Candles
1 Febreeze Air Freshener
1 20oz Vanilla Coke
1 pack Chocolate Skittles (clearance as a filler)


And I also got a large pepperoni pizza from Papa Murphy's. The price on all of this ..... FREE. Bwhahahahah. :D Coupons and Clearance are my friends.


While I was hitting up the 2 CVSs near me for the candles I got a $10/$50 printed out as part of my CRT! Of course I was freaking out thinking "what am I going to spend FIFTY bucks on?!" One of my friends reminded me of the glucose monitors. The CVS was out of the OneTouch Ultras. I managed to get a OneTouch Mini and a Freestyle so that gave me $29.98. Amazingly enough the CVS did have the throat coolers that are part of the monthly deal. So that was $9.98. I got a 3-pack of Kleenex, the special pack of Cottonelle wipes, and a few Christmas clearance items as filler. After my $10/$50, $2 ECB I had left, and my Qs I owed $2.04! I got back $13.98 in ECBs, so I think that was a totally successful trip. :D

I'm going back later today to get my fill of the throat coolers on my second card. With 2 small kids and a boyfriend who's been sick all week I think it might be a wise investment to get stocked up.

My drug store spending this year is $74.90 and my savings so far is $1,447.07. O_O

2 comments:

Alana Jo said...

WOW!!! Great trip

Kocho said...

Awesome. My DD likes those throat coolers a bit too much. She had a sore throat the other day so I let her try them and now she begs for them. lol