CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

CVS and Wags Weekend

I haven't updated with pictures or anything like I planned. My bad. I swear I'll get it done tomorrow!

I have a disgusting amount of Johnson's Buddies bars (28), and I found some 3-pack boxes of Johnson's lavender chamomile bedtime buddies style soap on clearance at Wal-Mart for $1.50 a box. I used the last 6 of mt $1/1 Qs and then used the Wal-Mart gift card my sister sent for my daughters for Christmas. :D

I spent a little OOP at CVS Saturday night. I did the Pepsi deal with one of my cards at CVS. I believe I paid $4.52 OOP for 4 12-packs, 2 2-liters, and 2 bags of Tostitos. Then I went to another CVS and used my other card and got a $5/$15 printed out at the price checker. So I had to think quick how to use it since I had just gone in to get some Tostitos Queso with my $3 ECB I had on that card. So I ended up with 2 jars of queso, a gallon of milk (that I was going to get at the grocery store across the street), and 2 bags of pita chips for $2.32 OOP.

Sunday I hit up Walgreens, but they were out of the Skippy. *mumbles* So I did the Bayer deal, paid $8.75 OOP and got my $10 RR back. I turned around and got the Orajel that is a rebate item this month (more about that in a moment), and 2 cans of almonds that were BOGO and I had a 75c/1 Q. I totally forgot to use my $1/1 Orajel coupon, which I only realized as I was pulling into my garage, but my OOP was till only $1.43.

Here's the awesome part. The Oragel is an ESR item this month so with the 10% back this month I'll get $9.34 from Walgreens. Then there's a rebat of up to $8 from Orajel!. I got a special rebate slip printed out for me by my cashier and I will be getting the full $8 back. So that's $17.34 back in my pocket off ONE item. :D

I went to another Walgreens after that to see if there was any Skippy, no dice. I did end up finding 3 boxes of root beer flavored ice pops for 50c a box on the clearance rack along with 4 bottles of Vicks Early Defense hand sanitizing foam for $1 a bottle. I use my "buy 2 Vicks products get a box of puffs tissue" coupon and got 2 boxes of Puffs. I paid $5.62 OOP for all that. More than I would normally like to spend, but hey I've done REALLY well lately.


I promise pictures tomorrow I swear. ;)

0 comments: