CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

CVS and WAGs

I got my $5/2 Duracell CVS Qs in today so I ran to 2 CVS's to do the transactions. My haul..

10 packs of Duracell
1 L'Oreal HIP Lipstick
4 Sally Hansen Nail Colors

Total OOP - $1
Saved - $71.93


I also went to two WAGs because I was looking for some clearance items again. ;) WAGs haul..

7 Citrucel Soft Chews
2 Cans of Almonds
1 package Pull-Ups

OOP - $17.19
Saved - $76.04

I will be getting $1 rebates on each Citrucel and 75c rebate on the Pull-Ups from Caregivers Marketplace. So with that adjustment my OOP is $9.44. :D

3 comments:

Kris Norman said...

I wish I could have found those Duracell Qs! None of my CVS stores had them!

Jennifer said...

I cheated and ordered a few online. I've never seen them here. Actually it is very rare to even see a tear pad of any sort at my stores. *sigh*

Sunnymommie said...

I would like to learn from you. how you save lot money from CVS?