CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

PICTURES!

Hopefully this won't get all messed up from my layout. I don't want to have to spend even more time editing pictures. *hides*

At some point I am going to take a stockpile inventory and I may just post it. O_o

Okay here we go!

This is the cabinet in the kitchen I had cleared out, but then started back up again.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My bedroom closet storage shelf..
Photobucket

Top drawer..
Photobucket

2nd drawer..
Photobucket

3rd drawer..
Photobucket

Bottom drawer..
Photobucket


On top of my dresser..
Photobucket

Bin on the right, top drawer..
Photobucket

Middle drawer..
Photobucket

Bottom drawer..
Photobucket

Bin on the right, top drawer..
Photobucket

Middle drawer..
Photobucket

Bottom drawer..
Photobucket


This is stuff going to my family for them to use or donate (I might be sending a few meters to a friend for her father though)

Photobucket

Photobucket




Not shown in the photos are things that are already in use, like 3 different scented oil outlets, a flameless candle, toothpaste, tooth brushes, Agent Cool Blue stashed in my oldest daughters bathroom, nail polish stashed in my bathroom .... bunches of stuff. I didn't take pictures of my pantry either.... O_O

3 comments:

Jeremiah said...

Hey Thrifty Addict,

I really enjoyed the pics! It helps me see how I can best organize my influx of goods that my wife and I are stockpiling! It looked like a mini-CVS store in your house! lol.

Alana Jo said...

Great job, Jen.

Kris Norman said...

Nice stockpile, I'm jealous!