CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Save save save.

Today was shopping day. I know, I know, almost everyday is shopping day for me. Today was payday and I was able to do a little more. My largest purchase of the day was $38.xx for more ink for my printer. I figure that I will save WAY more than $40 from it before I have to re-purchase, so it more than pays for itself.

I have a file folder now for all my receipts, save for the one I forgot to get today and the few I've sent in for rebates. Speaking of! My Wags/CVS total OOP spending is $36.98 thus far. Yeah, it seems like a bit, but I have made out really well, and Walgreens takes a little more OOP than CVS. I have $9.35 already for Walgreens ESRs. So that makes my OOP $27.63. Then I have 3 rebates I've sent out that should give me $20 back, so my adjusted OOP will be $7.63! I've saved $1,273.23. I didn't know it was so easy. O_O

I've tracked my spending 100% although I don't count gas since we only spend about $13 a week on gas (thank you Toyota Prius!), and my total spending so far for groceries, eating out, Wags/CVS.. you get the idea.. ~$234. I've saved ~$1440 between all of it.

I love couponing. :D

0 comments: